- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Deloitte: Leader in SAP implementation services in North America
November 8, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Gartner has recognized Deloitte in North America as a leading provider of SAP consulting, implementation, and system integration services. This recognition comes from the analyst firm’s Magic Quadrant for SAP Implementation Service Providers, North America.
Craig Hodgetts, Deloitte LLP U.S. SAP practice lead comments:
“Gartner’s recognition of Deloitte’s leadership is an important testament to Deloitte’s sustained innovations of SAP capabilities, strong SAP relationship, and focus on delivering a differentiated client experience that combines deep industry strength, business consulting acumen, and complex technology experience,” he said. “Above all, Deloitte’s talent gives it an edge in providing exceptional service to clients.”
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.