- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Deloitte: Leader in Worldwide Business Consulting Accolade
June 18, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
In its most recent assessment series, IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Consulting Services 2012 Vendor Analysis, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce today that IDC, a leading provider of global IT research and advice, named Deloitte a leader in business consulting by aggregate member firm revenue .
Roger Dassen, DTTL Global Managing Director of Clients, Services, and Talent, said that Deloitte’s business consulting capabilities are a key differentiator in an increasingly competitive marketplace. According to the IDC study, Deloitte is also seen as better than many of its peers at integrating its project team with the client’s and at leveraging resources globally. Overall, Deloitte is seen as better than many of its peers at providing a full spectrum of business consulting services.
As well, regarding important issues in EMEA, Deloitte is seen as better than many of its peers at helping enterprises comply with new or existing regulations, at helping clients drive innovation, and at helping clients manage risk.
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market.