- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Deloitte: Leading marketer accolades
October 25, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte has won two Australian Marketing Institute 2012 Awards for Marketing Excellence. These include Green Marketing – for its Green Agenda program and Incentive Marketing – for its Find Like Minds employee referral program. In 2011, Deloitte’s existing Green Agenda sustainable practices program included the launch of Green Tracker, a carbon management system that efficiently measures and reports the firm’s greenhouse gas emissions performance and the establishment of a Green Champs network of over 60 people nationally who are involved in developing sustainability solutions. Find Like Minds, Deloitte’s employee referral program, was relaunched in 2011. From over 6000 referral applications in 2011, Deloitte made more than 450 referral hires and paid out almost $1.5 million in reward payments to its people.
The firm was also acknowledged twice in 2011, when Chief Marketing Officer and Partner David Redhill was named Certified Practising Marketer of the Year.
“Our people and performance, multimedia, digital marketing, brand, creative services and communications teams – along with many champions and supporters across the firm – are at the core of our success. They can feel proud that they are producing some of the standout marketing, recruitment and engagement programs in any category in Australia,” he said.