- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Deloitte: Monitor’s Global Strategy Consulting Business bought
January 18, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte has acquired substantially all of the business of Monitor, one of the world’s leading strategy consulting firms. The transaction was completed following approval by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware on Jan. 11, 2013.
This transaction combines Monitor’s highly-influential brand, strong thought leadership, and top-notch talent with Deloitte’s extraordinary reach, access, and resources to solidify the Deloitte network as a worldwide leader in strategy consulting. Monitor’s talent and assets will combine with Deloitte’s consulting strategy service lines and operate under the Monitor Deloitte brand, resulting in a new global presence that will redefine our industry.
“Our ability to implement the advice we provide has always been a differentiator,” said Jim Moffatt, chairman and chief executive officer of Deloitte Consulting LLP. “This acquisition further enhances our ability to serve clients from strategy to execution – helping them solve their most critical challenges and capitalize on opportunities in a dynamic global economy. We are thrilled to welcome Monitor’s talented professionals to the Deloitte family and are excited about the opportunities that lie ahead.”