- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Deloitte: New ad campaign showcases the diverse talent
August 27, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
A new ad campaign showcases the diverse talent of Deloitte staff reflected in activities and interests outside of their working lives. Running in mainstream media from Wednesday, 22 August, the campaign features the range of interests and passions of some of its unique professionals. There will be additional executions featuring more of Deloitte people following the initial launch.
Featuring a range of professionals, from all levels in the firm, the campaign aims to shift perceptions and engage emotionally with the target market by showcasing some of the team. They include Thiru Pillay, a director and head of the Consulting division who is a super biker in his spare time; Pieter du Preez, a member of the Actuarial & Insurance Solutions team, and a Paralympic athlete at London 2012; Odette Richard, in the Financial Institutions Services Team is an international rhythmic gymnast while Lee Swan, a manager in the Consulting area of the business is a winner of the 2011 Polar Race.
Stuart Tudor-Owen, Head of Brand at Deloitte comments:
“This campaign is about the unique and passionate people we employ and how this translates into the depth and breadth of services we offer to our clients,” he says adding, “the campaign fits clearly with our view that passionate, interesting, people deliver inspired results.”