- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Deloitte: New Chairman and CEO Announced
July 25, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Gregory G. Weaver was recently named chairman and chief executive officer of Deloitte & Touche LLP (Deloitte & Touche), the accounting, auditing and risk advisory subsidiary of Deloitte LLP.
Prior to being named to his new role, Weaver was a member of the board of directors of Deloitte LLP, serving on its Governance and Compensation Committees and chairing its Succession Committee.
Weaver holds a master’s degree in business administration from Rutgers University and a bachelor of science degree in mathematics from Albright College. He is a certified public accountant and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He also serves on the board and executive committee of the National Council for Minorities in Engineering, Inc. He is also a former member of the Stan Ross Department of Accountancy’s Board at Baruch College and a former member of the Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Council.
“I am honored to have the opportunity to lead our audit and advisory subsidiary. I’m also proud to be part of an organization like Deloitte that is passionate and committed to leading the profession,” he said.