- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Deloitte: New partner to cater for growing market demand
January 22, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
The Melbourne office of Deloitte Private has appointed a new Tax partner, Keith Hardy.
David Hill, National Managing Partner for Deloitte Private says “Keith is a natural fit for Deloitte Private and we are very excited to have him join the firm. He will be instrumental in supporting our growth and in responding to the demand from our high net worth, family business and private company clients.”
‘I know Keith is looking forward to being a part of our growing Deloitte Private business, a business model he sees as the pre-eminent model globally that is dedicated to serving private clients and family businesses,” said Mr Hill.
Keith was previously a tax partner at Ernst & Young where he had a focus on entrepreneurial growth companies and family groups. Keith held a number of leadership positions while at Ernst & Young including Melbourne Managing Partner of Tax and Head of Strategic Growth Markets. He also worked in London for five years where he led the Middle Market practice of Europe, Middle East, India and Africa.
At Deloitte Private, Keith will continue to work with a range of High Net Worth Individuals, entrepreneurs, family businesses and families and private companies