- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Deloitte: New WA Managing Partner
January 25, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte is pleased to announce Perth Consulting partner Michael McNulty has been appointed as WA Managing Partner. He is to replace Keith Jones, who will be retiring as a Partner of Deloitte on 31 May 2013. Michael, who commenced his professional services career in an audit role, has worked for major private and public sector clients in Australia, Asia, UK, USA and Africa, with a focus on the energy and resources sector.
He has 20 years’ of consulting experience and currently leads the Perth Consulting practice which consists of 11 partners and more than 130 consultants spanning Strategy and Operations, Human Capital, Enterprise Information Management and Technology Advisory. Michael also leads the national Products Industry Group within Consulting, consisting of 40 partners and over 400 professionals. This industry group includes mining, oil and gas, utilities, infrastructure, consumer products and retail clients. He is a member of the national consulting executive and is the Consulting Energy and Resources leader in Asia Pacific and is a member of the Global Mining Leadership Team.Michael leads Deloitte’s Major Capital Projects initiative in Australia and has provided services to many of the largest capital projects being undertaken in the Australian resources industry.
Chief Executive Officer of Deloitte in Australia Giam Swiegers said Keith’s leadership was well recognised within the national partnership.
“On behalf of the Deloitte Partners, I would like to acknowledge Keith’s drive and the success he has achieved. We wish him well with his future endeavours,” he said.