- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Deloitte: Private partner appointed
February 3, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte has announced The Institute of Charted Accountants (ICAA) has appointed Tim Gullifer as President for 2013. Tim Gullifer is a Partner with Deloitte Private where he works with a range of High Net Worth Individuals, entrepreneurs, family businesses and private companies.
The ICAA Board’s 2013 priority is leading the agenda for change across the profession, business and public policy to positively impact and positively position the Chartered Accounting profession.The main strategic consideration is working with the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants to explore the merits of creating a single trans-Tasman membership body.
Tim has been an Institute Director for three years and was appointed Deputy President on 1 May 2012. Over the past six months Tim has been responsible for guiding the Institute’s strategic direction.
“Tim is a natural fit for the role as he has more than 30 years professional experience, is an exceptional leader and is a passionate advocate of the Chartered Accounting profession. I, along with everyone at Deloitte, congratulate Tim on his appointment and wish him every success in the role. I know Tim will make a very valuable contribution to the future of our profession,” says David Hill, National Managing Partner for Deloitte Private.