- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Deloitte Recognized As Top 10 Employer for Working Mothers
September 25, 2012
Working Mothers releases its annual list of the 100 best companies for working mothers. The companies included in this list are recognized for their ability to provide work environments and programs that cater to the needs of working mothers. Factors involved in the rankings include flexible work hours, benefits for working mothers and woman on leave and options for telecommuting.
Working Mothers Magazine has ranked Deloitte as one of the Top 10 employers for working mothers. Deloitte has made the list every year since 2009.
Deborah DeHaas is the Chief Inclusion Officer for Deloitte. DeHaas said that Deloitte has worked hard to provide a work environment that caters to the needs of both young woman and working mothers. DeHaas said that Deloitte has worked closely with colleagues from working mothers to develop new perspectives on improving working conditions.
DeHaas said that everyone at Deloitte believes that creating a culture that focuses on inclusion benefits the entire organization. Employees have higher morale if they feel that everyone’s needs are addressed in a fair and equitable way.
Jennifer Steinmann, chief talent officer of Deloitte LLP, said that the award demonstrates that Deloitte has created an environment where all leaders can thrive.