- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Deloitte: Redefining delivery of real estate advisory services
November 23, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte has announced plans to create a new market identity for its combined real estate advisory practice in the UK. Deloitte Real Estate will launch on 21 January 2013. Deloitte Real Estate will help clients make better informed decisions on the simplest assignments to the most complex. It brings together traditional property services with financial and business advisory expertise whilst benefiting from Deloitte’s broad industry knowledge and international reach. The practice will have more than 700 real estate specialists, who generated revenues of approximately £130m in the year to May 2012.
“This is an important step in the development of our real estate business and is testament to the success we have witnessed since the merger of Deloitte and Drivers Jonas. It is also a reflection of our relationships with clients, many of whom already refer to us as Deloitte Real Estate and who recognise the additional value we deliver through our unified approach,” said David Sproul, chief executive of Deloitte. “Finally, it emphasises the importance of international markets to British companies by bringing our market identity in line with our real estate practices globally.”
One example of the successful delivery of Deloitte Real Estate’s capability is through its role as lead adviser to the London Legacy Development Corporation on the long term real estate and operational arrangements for Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Deloitte has provided organisational design, business planning, programme management, town planning, development and procurement advice in a way neither predecessor organisation could have delivered on its own.