- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Deloitte: Singapore’s Interactive Digital Media breaks Top 20
January 18, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte Singapore announced recently that Garena Online Private Limited (“Garena”) ranked 15th of all of Asia Pacific’s fastest-growing technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific programme for 2012. Now in its eleventh year, the Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific programme ranks the region’s 500 fastest-growing technology firms.
Headquartered in Singapore, Garena has presence across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). The company’s proprietary product, Garena+, has gained huge popularity among gamers, reaching 1.3 million Peak Concurrent Users recently.
Mr Forrest Li, Founder and Group CEO of Garena, said: “We are honoured to receive this prestigious award by Deloitte. At Garena, we started with a mission to connect gamers worldwide and had support from our investors and the Interactive Digital Media Programme Office (IDMPO) hosted by Media Development Authority (MDA) in Singapore. We believe in providing the best gaming experience for our users – through our social platform Garena+ and the leading games that we publish across Southeast Asia and Taiwan.”