- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Deloitte: Singapore’s Interactive Digital Media breaks Top 20
December 31, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte Singapore today announced that Garena Online Private Limited (“Garena”) ranked 15th of all of Asia Pacific’s fastest-growing technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific programme for 2012. Now in its eleventh year, the Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific programme ranks the region’s 500 fastest-growing technology firms.
Taiwan businesses held onto a lead over those from China clinched in 2011, contributing to the highest total number of fast-growth technology companies in Asia Pacific with 130 in the ranking, close to last year’s 133 companies, including two in the top 10 (ProCrystal Technology (no. 1) and Brightek Optoelectronics, no. 5 this year and no. 8 in 2011).
Chinese companies trailed closely with 103 companies in the top 500 ranking and the second and third runner-up in the top 5. Online flash sale portal Vipshop and online web game provider Gamewave Group saw 7,998% and 6,214% three-year revenue growth respectively.
“Singapore has once again broken through the top 20 rankings, with an impressive growth and a solid showing from its Interactive Digital Media (IDM) subsector. The top four Singapore companies within the ranking are IDM companies, representing the Media and Entertainment sector as well as Software sector. This achievement reinforces Singapore’s position as one of the fastest-growing regions for IDM. The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well in Singapore,” said John E Goeres, Industry Leader of Deloitte Southeast Asia’s TMT practice.