- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Deloitte: Six Oracle Excellence Awards for Second Year
October 26, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte has received the 2012 Oracle Excellence Awards for Specialized Partner of the Year-North America in six categories and eight honorable mentions in seven categories.
Nidal Haddad, principal, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and global Oracle alliance leader commented:
“To receive six Oracle Excellence Awards two years in a row is quite an accomplishment,” he said. “It is a testament to our deep industry experience and breadth of capabilities across Oracle’s ‘Red Stack’ of application, middleware and hardware products. It is also a reflection of our commitment to bringing value to our clients, understanding their business needs and developing solutions to assist them in overcoming critical enterprise challenges.”
Deloitte is a Diamond-level member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has held a relationship with Oracle for more than a decade. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms throughout the world provide access to over 12,000 professionals who collectively possess deep industry and functional knowledge across Oracle’s full line of applications and technology. Reflecting its commitment to client satisfaction, Deloitte has been consistently recognized by analysts as a leader in Oracle implementation-related services.