- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Deloitte: Solution to Help Wholesale Distributors Enhance Business Profitability Launched
August 24, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
A preconfigured, industry-specific version of the SAP® ERP application, specifically designed to help wholesale distributors address shrinking margins and customer demands for higher service levels has been launched. The Deloitte Consulting Distribution Solution (DCoDS) is scalable, customizable, and can assist organizations in their efforts to manage profitability – from customers to channels to products. DCoDS is also a qualified SAP All-in-One partner solution.
DCoDS assists the core functions of a business including financial management, supply chain, operations, sales, marketing and distribution through pre-configured SAP solutions for sales and distribution, FICO, general ledger, financial supply chain management and advanced planning specification.
Christopher Lafaire, leader of Deloitte’s SAP DCoDS solution explains:
“Deloitte’s offering is designed to enhance the value that clients get from SAP’s technologies and can help wholesale distributors remain competitive in an increasingly challenging business environment,”he said. “Our deep industry experience was integral in developing DCoDS, enhances the impact of the solution set by reducing a company’s implementation time and can accelerate the benefits to their business. This can be crucial for this dynamic industry, where time to market matters.”
Deloitte’s SAP solution-focused practice worldwide now totals more than 9,600 dedicated practitioners in more than 135 countries that have served more than 1,250 clients. Deloitte is an SAP global services partner. Click here to learn more.