- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Deloitte: Strategic Alliance Announced
December 30, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte and Decernis LLC, a leader in global compliance management systems for global product safety, have announced an alliance to provide solutions to consumer product, food service, retail and distribution companies. Specifically, the alliance combines Deloitte’s food safety, quality and supply chain experience and the software platform and content provided by Decernis for tracking and alerting consumer businesses about compliance issues.
James Cascone, principal, Deloitte & Touche LLP and national leader of Deloitte’s food & product safety practice commented:
“This strategic alliance is highly synergistic and combines Deloitte’s deep regulatory advisory experience, supported by the member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, with Decernis’s renowned global regulatory knowledgebase and systems. This alliance enhances Deloitte’s ability to help clients with food safety regulatory matters globally, including emerging markets. Decernis, through this alliance, significantly enhances its ability to add value to its clients by leveraging Deloitte’s food safety and FDA/USDA regulatory experience,” he said.
Deloitte and Decernis previously collaborated on a number of clients, with very positive results, and both organizations are global leaders in their field. Leading analyst firm Gartner has rated Deloitte a “strong positive”—the highest possible rating— for capabilities in enterprise governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) services in their latest report, Marketscope for Global Enterprise Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Consulting Services, published September 6, 2012.