- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Deloitte: Strategic Alliance With CMO COMPLIANCE
November 19, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte’s alliance with CMO focuses on the CMO eGRC platform that contains a full suite of modules based on leading global practices to facilitate risk management. CMO’s flexible, cloud-based mobile solutions can be configured without the need for time-consuming software development. CMO’s success can be attributed to its use of intuitive interfaces and the latest technologies. Addressing the increasingly complex risks in critical areas of food safety & quality, vendor governance, regulatory compliance and the overall integration of these areas with business performance requires deep consulting knowledge and a powerful software platform, which is the goal of the alliance.
Deloitte and CMO COMPLIANCE™ (CMO), a leader in enterprise governance, risk and compliance (eGRC) software solutions, recently announced an alliance to provide solutions to consumer product, food service, retail and distribution companies. CMO COMPLIANCE is a recognized market leader in enterprise governance, risk, compliance and quality software solutions for global corporations and regulators. CMO COMPLIANCE solutions are used by leading corporations and regulators such as Barrick Gold, ISS, Orica, Liberty Mutual, Owens Corning, AXA Bank, McCormick, Xstrata and Philip Morris in a range of industries including Financial Services, Food, Energy and Mining, Oil & Gas to manage their GRC processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. Further information is available at www.cmo-compliance.com.
“This strategic alliance helps accelerate Deloitte’s speed to execution and allows us to efficiently conduct food safety and quality assessments around the globe while providing real-time monitoring and reporting of results. CMO, through this alliance, significantly enhances its ability to help clients strategically transform operations to facilitate food & product safety improvements throughout the value chain,”, said James Cascone, principal at Deloitte & Touche LLP and national leader of Deloitte’s food & product safety practice.
The alliance will provide solutions to consumer product, food service, retail and distribution companies by combining the strategic risk advisory experience of Deloitte with the software platform provided by CMO COMPLIANCE.