- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Deloitte: Todd Kerr Hired For Health Care Compliance
January 17, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Todd Kerr, an accomplished health industry compliance and audit executive based in Nashville, has joined Deloitte & Touche LLP’s expanding national Governance, Regulatory and Risk Strategies (GR&RS) practice. Kerr is a managing director serving Deloitte’s health care clients.
For eight years he was senior vice president and chief compliance officer of Fresenius Medical Care North America where he led the development of physician and pharmaceutical joint venture compliance programs. Fresenius provides kidney disease management services with more than 3,100 clinics. During Kerr’s tenure, it was named one of the world’s “Most Ethical Companies” by The Ethisphere Institute.
Kerr was also a senior executive at LifePoint Hospitals, managing compliance and financial auditing teams for 30 hospitals and 75 physician practices, among other facilities. His resume is further highlighted by posts at Healthcare Corporation of America and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee, among others.
Kerr has extensive relationships throughout the legal, compliance, and health care communities, particularly in the southeast and Nashville, home to several of the nation’s hospital and health system companies. He has spent his entire career in the market, working with and for these companies. A CPA, Kerr received his bachelor of science degree from Park University in Missouri, magna cum laude. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Tennessee State Society of Certified Public Accountants.