- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Deloitte: Two new partners
January 18, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
At a time when Australian state and Federal governments are tackling the biggest public sector reform agenda facing the country for more than a decade, professional services firm Deloitte has announced the appointment of two new public sector specialists.
Fran Thorn, joins Deloitte with over a decade’s experience as Secretary or deputy secretary in the Victorian Government. Fran recently spent five years leading the separation and reform of the Departments of Human Services and Health in Victoria.
Joining Fran in Deloitte’s public sector team is David George who has over 25 years’ experience as an intelligence and national security professional. David was instrumental in establishing Australia’s geospatial intelligence capability and, over the past ten years, has led capability reviews and organisational transformations within national intelligence agencies, the Australian Federal Police and the Australian Customs & Border Protection Service.