- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Deloitte: Two New Sector Leaders to U.S. Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice
June 17, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Craig W. Wigginton has been appointed to lead the telecommunications sector within Deloitte’s national technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) practice. In addition, Deloitte has appointed Jerry Belson as the national sector leader for media & entertainment (M&E). Phil Asmundson previously led both sectors.
Telecommunications sector clients include companies ranging from major satellite and telecom carriers to content providers and equipment suppliers. Deloitte’s M&E clients include major cable operators and TV networks, filmed entertainment, interactive gaming and Internet firms, publishers, music companies and advertisers.
Eric Openshaw, vice chairman, Deloitte LLP and U.S. Technology, Media & Telecommunications leader comments:
No industry has experienced the level of change seen in TMT this past decade,” he said. “Craig and Jerry possess the vision, industry insights and commitment to quality that will help our clients navigate these changes, deliver on marketplace commitments and plan for future growth.”
Karen Mazer, vice chairman, Deloitte LLP and managing principal of U.S. industries also commented:
“Craig and Jerry bring deep industry knowledge and expertise to help our clients address today’s challenges head-on,” she said. “We congratulate Craig and Jerry in their new roles and thank Phil for his outstanding leadership and continued commitment to the TMT practice.”