- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Deloitte Unveils New SAP Application for Wholesale Distributors
August 23, 2012
By Michael Foster, Big4.com Blogger
Deloitte is attempting to leverage the enterprise software industry with a new customized SAP ERP application for wholesale distributors.
The application, named the Deloitte Consulting Distribution Solution, or DCoDS, is a preconfigured and industry-specific version of SAP ERP that will help companies manage distribution to maximize profitability.
Deloitte is a qualified SAP partner, and DCoDS launches already with SAP All-in-One qualification.
Deloitte SAP DCoDS Leader Christopher Lafaire says that the new product will help companies expand profit margins with more precise inventory management. “Deloitte’s offering is designed to enhance the value that clients get from SAP’s technologies and can help wholesale distributors remain competitive in an increasingly challenging business environment,” he said in a press release.
DCoDS gives clients options to control supply chain, operations, sales, marketing, distribution, and financial management from one place. It also offers mobile applications for managers to control supply chains and flow virtually from a smartphone.
SAP Business All-in-One partner solutions are business and enterprise software and hardware systems that are SAP-qualified for small and medium businesses to use in their daily operations. The products are sold and supported by SAP channel partners and can be bundled with consulting and client-training programs.
Deloitte Practice for SAP has developed enterprise solutions in 135 countries, and the firm is a SAP Global Services Partner.