- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Deloitte: Wholesale Distributors To Enhance Business Profitability
September 1, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Deloitte has launched Deloitte Consulting Distribution Solution (DCoDS). It assists the core functions of a business including financial management, supply chain, operations, sales, marketing and distribution through pre-configured SAP solutions for sales and distribution, FICO, general ledger, financial supply chain management and advanced planning specification.
DCoDS is a preconfigured, industry-specific version of the SAP® ERP application, specifically designed to help wholesale distributors address shrinking margins and customer demands for higher service levels. It is scalable, customizable, and can assist organizations in their efforts to manage profitability – from customers to channels to products. DCoDS is also a qualified SAP All-in-One partner solution.
SAP Business All-in-One partner solutions are qualified by SAP and developed, sold, deployed and supported by SAP channel partners as a defined-scope implementation with consulting services, and offer the flexibility to accommodate the various business needs of each customer. Qualified SAP Business All-in-One partner solutions are preconfigured, industry-specific versions of the SAP ERP application combined with SAP Best Practices offerings, facilitating streamlined operations, lower costs and a tested path to growth.