- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Steve Law Appointed to Consulting Partner in Christchurch Office
December 18, 2012
Deloitte has recently appointed Steve Law, Client Service Director, to oversee its office in Christchurch, New Zealand. Mr. Law will help clients understand the complexities of the challenges they are facing and implement new procedures to help solve them.
Law has nearly 20 years of consulting and project management experience. He has dedicated nearly his entire career to working with Deloitte and is well respected among colleagues in both Australia and Europe.
Law said that he is excited to take on the challenges of his new position. He said that he has worked with many talented employees during his 17 years at Deloitte and looks forward to working with the employees at the Christchurch office.
Law said that the world of business is becoming increasingly complex as customers continue to demand greater value. Technology has also added an extra tier of complexity to many organizations. Clients need to understand how the landscape has changed as they formulate new solutions to ever-changing problems.
Brett Chambers, managing partner of Deloitte’s Christchurch office, said he looks forward to working with Law. He said that Law has proven that he is capable of handling the projects of some of Deloitte’s largest clients. Chambers also said that Law’s technical competencies will serve him well in his new role.