- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
Featured Job: Tax Senior – Financial Services Office – Insurance
January 9, 2013
Within Ernst Young’s Financial Services Tax practice, we currently have a career opportunity for a Senior in Insurance Tax. In this role, you will be focusing on tax consulting, tax accounting and tax compliance in all areas of the insurance industry. Our Financial Services Tax practice provides clients with tax guidance and planning related to working capital and long-term assets, as well as legislative analysis in the area of tax policy. Our people work on key client issues in domestic federal taxation, with a focus on implementing tax strategies that align with the client’s business objectives; corporate tax; pass-through entities; S corporations; and industry focus.
Please see full job description here.