Within Ernst Young’s Financial Services Tax practice, we currently have a career opportunity for a Senior in Insurance Tax. In this role, you will be focusing on tax consulting, tax accounting and tax compliance in all areas of the insurance industry. Please see full job description here.
- Accenture Interactive Research shows CMOs and CIOs working together.
- New Deloitte study finds 80 percent of advanced companies analyze social data
- KPMG Corporate Finance LLC acquires boutique investment bank providing M&A and capital advisory services for mid-market companies in America
- PwC’s 2014 Patent Litigation Study notes new record high of 6,500 lawsuits filed and almost 300,000 patents issued in 2013
- WEISERMAZARS LLP EXPANDS WATER & UTILITIES PRACTICE WITH ADDITION OF PARTNER ROBERT K. WILSON
- Accenture Lands New Work From U.S. Department of Treasury
- Live Forward LLC’s Founder Provides A Quick Overview of Emotional Intelligence
- Hybrid Clouds—the New IT Consulting Frontier
- Latest EY report sweeps the digital searchlight over 30,000 consumers to find growing numbers of empowered technology users in 34 different countries
- The MoneyTree Report Sees Software Dominating Biggest VC Investing Upsurge Since Q4 2000