Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to join Big4.com as a member?
Our site is primarily focused on professionals who have ever worked at or are currently working at a Big Four firm anytime in their careers and anywhere in the world. These alumni and professionals are automatically eligible to become Big4.com members. We are considering allowing others who have a connection with this community and provide value also to become members.
How do I create an member profile?
Register as a member, and select your preferred username and password, with which you can login to a blank profile and add content.
Do I need to be logged in add to discussions?
No, you do not need to be logged in add to the discussion board.
Who is eligible to post jobs on the Big4.com job board?
Any recruiter or company looking for Big Four alumni, professionals with skills and training in accounting, tax, consulting, and IT are welcome to post jobs on the Big4.com job board. You do not need to be a Big Four alum to post jobs.
How do I create a recruiter profile?
Register as a recruiter, and select your preferred username and password, with which you can login to a recruiter dashboard to post jobs.
Do I need to be logged in to post jobs, and search the resume database?
Yes, you do need to be logged in to use this functionality.
Where do posted jobs appear?
Your posted jobs will show on the Big Four Job Board for direct review by our Big4 visitors. Featured Jobs for Big Four Alumni will show prominently on our home page and also on the Big Four Job Board. These posted positions will stay on our site, and will not display on other sites.
What jobs are most suitable for the Big4.Com Job Board?
Big Four alumni and professionals are strong candidates with excellent education, employment tenure, experience and training. They are quality prospects for many high visibility positions which specifically require Big Four skills. Alumni look for challenging positions with responsibilities, exposure and opportunity for growth. Recruiters typically post these positions in large generic career boards. We offer a valuable alternative for such positions owing to our focused demographic.
Jobs suitable for the Big4 Job Board span these requirements in companies, professional service firms and government:
- Accounting: Public accounting and audit, SOX, Internal audit, Accounting systems, SEC reporting, Forensic accounting, Controllership, IFRS
- Tax: Corporate taxation, Tax planning Customs and VAT, International taxation, Transfer pricing, State and local tax, Tax compliance, Executive tax planning, Tax systems
- Finance: Financial Analysis, Financial Advisory, Corporate Finance, Business Planning and Modeling, Treasury, Strategic Planning
- Banking: Investment banking, Commercial banking, Investment Management, Credit risk, M&A, Fixed income, Equity research, Sales and trading, Forex, Corporate finance
- Information Technology: ERP systems, SAP, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Great Plains, Hardware configuration and planning, Systems design and implementation, Sarbanes Oxley and controllership systems, IT resource planning, IT security planning
- Consulting: Strategy and management consulting, Systems consulting, HR and compensation, Financial reporting systems, Valuation services, Litigation services, Education and health care, Bankruptcy and turnarounds, M&A, Organization planning, Marketing and retail consulting, Cost reduction
- Legal: Corporate law, International law, M&A law, Legal systems and planning, Legal IT implementation, Consumer law, Sovereign and trade law, Customs and VAT laws, Litigation consulting, Expert testimony, Tort and class action law
Does Big4.com offer access to its resume database?
Yes, recruiters can search the resume database while their job postings are active on the job board.
Who is eligible to advertise on Big4.com?
Any advertiser looking to profile their high-quality products and services to this attractive demographic are welcome to add banners and panels on Big4.com. You do not need to be a Big Four alumni to advertise on the site.
How do I advertise on Big4.com?
We offer banners and panels on our home and inner pages, as well as advertising on our newsletter and directly on alumni profiles. Our media kit provides more details on our site and advertising options. Please contact us at marketing@Big4.com or (866) 690-5050 if you wish to advertise.