- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Featured Job: Property Tax Assistant, Grant Thornton
April 14, 2012
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 30,000 people serving clients in more than 100 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
We are committed to capitalizing on our strengths and serving dynamic organizations that share our values and drive. Our global values of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility guide our behaviors and fuel our ambition…to be the firm that makes a difference, every day.
Our Internal Client Service (ICS) workforce is the backbone of Grant Thornton, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients demand to help them become high-performance businesses. ICS employees are based in all of our offices and provide valuable services to our client-facing personnel. The responsive and innovative approaches our ICS people apply to providing thought leadership, knowledge management, and stewardship have all had a positive impact on the firm’s ability to deliver the Grant Thornton Experience for Our People.