- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Grant Thornton: Jonathan Geldart New International Advisor on Brands
January 31, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Grant Thornton reports The Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CICPA), the Beijing-based accounting body with oversight responsibility for accountants in China, has appointed Jonathan Geldart, global head – marketing communications at Grant Thornton. Jonathan’s appointment builds on his extensive experience with the Chinese accounting profession over the last four years. He has provided training to the Top 20 and Top 100 Chinese CPA firms on behalf of the CICPA for the last three years on brands and branding as well as being a published author on the subject of accounting brands (CICPA national magazine).
The role is new to the CICPA and will involve Jonathan advising a new ‘Brand working group’ set up by Dr Yugui Chen, CICPA Director General. The group aims to form recommendations for the sustainable development of accounting brands in China, both nationally and globally. Jonathan will work with senior leaders from the top five national Chinese accounting firms as well as CICPA department heads. The group has also invited observers from the Chinese Ministry of Commerce.
He has provided training to the Top 20 and Top 100 Chinese CPA firms on behalf of the CICPA for the last three years on brands and branding as well as being a published author on the subject of accounting brands (CICPA national magazine). He has extensive brand building experience, including over 20 years in the accounting profession from his work with Grant Thornton and PwC.