- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Featured Job: Business Analyst Development Program – Duke University (Spring 2012) Job Duke University
March 1, 2012
Business Analyst Development Program – Duke University (Spring 2012)-709126
What is Capital One?
Capital One Financial is an unconventional, top-ten bank and top-5 credit card issuer challenging the status quo in financial services.
- Analytical, Strategy- Driven Company – Combines strategy consulting disciplines directly into day-to-day operations and businesses
- Innovation Leader – Pioneer in new product, pricing, risk management and marketing business strategies
- Superior Growth and Results – Exceptional record of earnings growth and one of the fastest companies ever to reach the Fortune 200
- Positioned to Win- Consistently outperformed competition during downturn, positioned to seize opportunities created by today’s market
What is a Business Analyst?
Business Analysts manage all lines of business and are responsible for all key strategy decisions.
As a Business Analyst at Capital One, you will benefit from;
- Consulting Mentality, Startup Philosophy – Fast pace, project structure, compensation of a top-tier consulting firm, with the innovation and end-to-end ownership of a startup
- High Impact Projects – Projects include new product development, new business ventures, customer acquisitions and managing 50 million existing accounts
- High-performance, data-driven culture – Demanding, open, non-hierarchical, casual work environment valuing fact-based debate between all roles and levels
- Ownership From Day One – Start your career as a full-fledged part of the business, immediately own critical projects, drive major decisions and interact with teams across the country
- Solve Engaging Business Problems – Find innovative solutions to diverse and continuously evolving challenges, drive results by developing and testing your own hypothesis
- True Life/Work Balance – Average 40-50 hours a week by focusing on results, not process and enjoy best-in-class vacation, gyms, sports facilities
- Focused Training and Networking – Our Analyst Development Program provides personalized training and regular networking with peers and executives