- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
McGladrey:Mendy Nudelman Named National Industry Leader
August 3, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Mendy Nudelman has been named the firm’s national industry leader. In his new role, Nudelman will report to McGladrey’s Managing Partner and CEO Joe Adams and be responsible for ensuring alignment and integration of McGladrey’s industry teams. Nudelman received his Certificate in Theory of accounting (equivalent to a master’s in accountancy) from the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. He is a Certified Public Accountant, a Chartered Accountant, a Certified Government Financial Manager and a member of the AICPA.
Nudelman has more than 35 years of experience in the accounting industry. He has previously served as an executive managing director of McGladrey’s Great Lakes economic unit and led the firm’s transition team for McGladrey & Pullen’s purchase of RSM McGladrey.
Joe Adams, managing partner and CEO for McGladrey comments:
“Mendy truly understands how to lead teams to provide the best possible service for our clients,” he said. “He has a wealth of experience – from serving clients to enhancing the workplace – which makes him a natural for this position. I’m looking forward to working with Mendy in his new role.”
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.