Chicago Regulatory Senior Consultant
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Opportunity for growth, stability, and achievement
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY Primary responsibilities will include:
•;Conducting compliance reviews, either under a consulting arrangement or in support of internal audit;
•;Assisting clients with the development of compliance-related policies and procedures; and
•;Providing assistance in a consulting capacity to clients in resolving regulatory enforcement actions or remediating known compliance deficiencies. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
•;Deep knowledge of bank and/or credit-related regulatory requirements, specifically related to consumer compliance regulations (e.g., Federal Reserve regulations, Fair Lending, Privacy, etc.), and industry &“;best practices&”; for compliance programs in larger banking or consumer lending organizations.
•;Familiarity with third party software available to support compliance programs.
•;Prior project management and supervisory skills.
•;Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and train others on regulatory requirements.
•;Strong oral and written communication skills.
•;Strong analytical skills.
•;Ability to multi-task.
•;Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner .
•;Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress. TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
•;Solid knowledge of process reengineering and methodologies, including flowcharting
•;Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications EDUCATIONAL PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
•;Bachelor&';s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting/Finance or Economics) required
•;3+ years in related field, preferably in banking or consumer lending compliance
•;Experience as an examiner with a bank regulatory agency (ideally the Federal Reserve or Office of the Comptroller of the Currency preferred
•;&“;Big 4&”; or prior consulting experience preferred ABILITY TO TRAVEL
•;The position requires an average of 80% out-of-town travel to client work sites
Mandatory minimum qualifications - Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or another business related industry
We have a 20-year verifiable track record of excellence and professionalism in helping accounting, audit and tax professionals leverage their careers.
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth