Financial Manager - Information Technology Systems
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Yale University offers exciting opportunities for achievement and growth in New Haven, Connecticut. Conveniently located between Boston and New York, New Haven is the creative capital of Connecticut with cultural resources that include three major museums, a critically-acclaimed repertory theater, state-of-the-art concert hall, and world-renowned schools of Architecture, Art, Drama, and Music.
General Purpose: Reporting to the Senior Director of Information Technology Services (ITS) Management Services and working closely with the Lead Administrator, direct the ITS Financial Management team to manage the preparation and analysis of ITS financial data and reports. Serves as the primary contact and escalation point for all budget and financial management issues. Ensures timely and accurate reporting to Lead Administrator and ITS senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance; seven years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proactive, resourceful strategic thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects within a fast paced environment.
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills, and strict attention to details.
- Ability to compile, analyze, and explain data accurately and to analyze and resolve complex issues with sound judgment.
- Supervisory skills to include performance management, encouraging team cooperation and collaboration, and ensuring staff accountability for assigned tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Preferred: Advanced degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance; financial Management of Information Technology Services; financial Management in Higher Education; CPA
Application: For more information and immediate consideration, please apply online at www.Yale.edu/jobs - the STARS req ID for this position is 17304BR. Please be sure to reference this website when applying for this position.
We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at Yale University. One of the country's great workplaces, Yale University offers exciting opportunities for meaningful accomplishment and true growth. Our benefits package is among the best anywhere, with a wide variety of insurance choices, liberal paid time off, fantastic family and educational benefits, a variety of retirement benefits, extensive recreational facilities, and much more.
Yale University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Yale values diversity in its faculty, staff, and students and strongly encourages applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups.
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential
- Sr. Rates and Regulatory Consultant PowerPlan, Inc.
- Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Clients) PowerPlan, Inc. Houston