TELLER - AVON (FT), LAKEWOOD (PT) & TWINSBURG (PT)
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Park View Federal Savings Bank promises its customers "Better service from a better bank." Our staff members help us keep that promise by providing professional, personalized service to all of our customers every day.
Park View Federal is seeking Tellers for the following branches: AVON -- full-time, 39 hrs/wk; LAKEWOOD/CLIFTON -- part-time, 20-25 hrs/wk; and TWINSBURG (part-time20-25 hr/wk).
Must be flexible in order to meet scheduling needs Monday thru Saturday. Requires the desire and ability to create an excellent banking experience for our customers.
- Greet customers.
- Cultivate customer relations.
- Perform financial transactions.
- Maintain knowledge of products, services, compliance and security requirements.
- Answer phone inquiries.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- High School diploma/GED.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to handle cash and process transactions accurately; use a calculator and PC.
- Professional image.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 1 year retail/sales experience.
- Bank Teller experience with working knowledge of online Teller system preferred.
- Successful product/service referral experience.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume and cover letter on-line at or e-mail to . These positions are open until filled and may be closed at any time. Candidates selected for hire will be required to provide documentary evidence of identity & eligibility to work in the U.S. PVFSB does conduct pre-employment criminal & backg round investigations. EJul 3 2012 7:48:09:930AM
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential