Loan Production Assistant Originator - Akron
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
This position will be located temporarily in Fairlawn on Market Street near Summit Mall.
Come Discover the Difference at First Federal! If you are experienced in originating mortgage loans and enjoy customer interaction, we are looking for you.
The person selected for this position will be responsible for assisting assigned mortgage loan originators to ensure a smooth loan origination process and to assist in the development of new business opportunities through direct customer contact, marketing efforts and sales initiatives to existing and previous customers, realtors, builders, and other referral sources. This person provides high level of administrative support to assigned originators. Responsible for delivering quality customer service working with customers and third party sources; provides assistance to other origination staff.
· High School Diploma (or GED) with 2 years experience in processing Mortgage Loans.
· Knowledge of RESPA guidelines, Regulation Z requirements and Loan Documents.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Jul 3 2012 7:48:09:937AM
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential