Experienced Assurance Professional
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
SS&G (www.SSandG.com) is a full-service certified public accounting, business advisory, and management consulting firm encompassing assurance, tax, employee benefits, and restaurant financial services. SS&G also provides a broad scope of services through its health care, wealth management, and payroll entities. With offices in Illinois, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Ohio, and 450 employees, SS&G is the 41st largest accounting and business consulting firms in the U.S. (Accounting Today). SS&G is also a founding member of The Leading Edge Alliance, an international professional association of independently owned accounting and consulting firms.
SS&G has been recognized as one of the "99 Great Workplaces for Top Talent in Northeast Ohio" as a three-time winner of the NorthCoast 99 Award. The firm was recognized 2006 through 2012 by the Ohio Chamber of Commerce as one of the "Best Places to Work in Ohio." SS&G is the recipient of numerous awards for its growth, as well as for its professional and philanthropic endeavors. SS&G fosters an entrepreneurial spirit that has led to unprecedented growth and created numerous opportunities. The firm actively promotes a healthy work-life balance, encouraging the pursuit of both professional and personal enrichment.
SS&G is looking for a go-getter to join the assurance services team in our Akron office. This is a great career move for someone with national firm experience to join an entrepreneurial regional leader in the industry. SS&G offers great opportunities including exposure to a variety of industries, assurance and niche specialties, and advancement. If you’re looking for more from your career, and would like to join the third largest public accounting firm in Northeast Ohio (Crain’s Cleveland Business), read below for more reasons why SS&G is such a great place to work!
Top 10 Reasons to work at SS&G:
1. FLEXIBLE. We promote a true work/life balance with flexible schedules, summer hours, and reasonable hour requirements.
2. CONNECTED. SS&G is a member of The Leading Edge Alliance, a worldwide network of more than 170 major independently owned accounting firms. Our participation enables us to offer resources of a global firm while maintaining the feel of a local firm.
3. RECOGNIZED. Work for a company that is a seven-time best employer in Ohio, a Plain Dealer best place to work, and a World Class Customer Service honoree (just to name a few).
4. REWARDING. Earn cash money for everything from passing the CPA exam and bringing in clients to tuition reimbursement and our employee recognition program. We also offer a complete benefits program and ESOP.
5. FUN. During busy season, we have games to win prizes as well as meals and snacks. The rest of the year, we host contests and raffles, not to mention picnics, parties, and evenings out.
6. GROWING. We are the 41st largest firm in the nation with more than 450 employees and offices in three states.
7. HEALTHY. Wellness programs, fitness courses, gym reimbursements, wellness credits, nutrition classes, a walking program…you get the idea.
8. CHARITABLE. SS&G gives back to the community by donating a lot of time and money through various programs like Dollar$ for Denim Days, our annual charity golf outing, Accounting for Kids, our firm wide community service program Serve Share & Give, holiday programs, sponsorships, and more!
9. CURRENT. Our company utilizes the latest technologies to aid our employees and clients in efficiency and communication, such as VPN, secure client portals, mi-fi, eblasts, and social media.
10. SMART. Education is of the utmost importance to us. We ensure our employees meet or exceed their CPE requirements and offer several in-house seminars throughout the year.
If you enjoy the challenge and variety of public accounting, and are looking to join an entrepreneurial firm that truly believes in a client service oriented environment, apply to this great opportunity today!
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential