Senior Manager International Tax
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
This position will be responsible for managing all international tax compliance and planning issues.
Ensure compliance with tax laws in all international jurisdictions the company operatesReview and or prepare the International tax provision for all foreign entitiesManage the annual transfer pricing study process and ensure compliance with transfer pricing policyMaintain foreign tax account reconciliations
Analyze U.S. and international tax laws for application to various business proposalsManage and work closely with outside consultants located worldwide to develop and implement tax planning strategies
Apply GAAP, ASC 740 and FIN 48 standards to comply with all reporting requirements.
Research various tax issuesManage International tax compliance for US Federal tax purposes including Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, 1042, 1118 (foreign tax credit calculation), TD F 90-22.1 (foreign bank account)Respond to all foreign audit inquiries
Determine the US Federal and foreign income tax implications for any repatriation, including foreign currency movementProvide support for other Tax Department projects as assigned
Minimum Seven to Ten years Tax Experience with CPA firm and/or internal corporate tax department with at least five years in international tax
Transfer Pricing knowledge
A solid understanding of ASC 740 and GAAP required.
Must have good understanding of international tax principals and tax research skills as well as multinational corporate tax experience.
Ability to communicate with internal employees and external consultants around the world.
Knowledge of multinational tax rules and concepts
Strong workpaper and documentation skills
Comfortable operating in a fast-paced working environment
Oracle experience preferred
Knowledge of In-Source tax software and provision module preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
BS or BBA with major in AccountingMasters in Tax and/or CPA
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth