Senior Assurance Associate
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
SENIOR ASSURANCE ASSOCIATE - Commercial
As part of the audit team, the In-Charge or Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Providing timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Preparing all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy.
- Developing an understanding of client's business, and becoming a "functional expert" in the area. Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients.
- Supervising engagement team as needed.
- Monitoring and reporting regarding the productivity of staff, and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment.
- Keeping abreast of latest developments and ensuring professional development through ongoing education.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise.
- Recognizing and informing senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients.
- The position offers an opportunity to work with a diverse client base.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or closely related field.
- 2 or more busy seasons public accounting experience as an external audit professional.
- CPA or demonstrated progress toward obtaining CPA certification.
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of FASB, GAAS, and GAAP.
- Experience working at a large public accounting firm
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. By understanding what's important to you, we will create meaningful experiences that build upon your already rewarding career. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Learn why a career at McGladrey is the right decision for you. Set custom alerts through the McGladrey Talent Community to stay informed of job opportunities related to your interests.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.℠
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey & Pullen is a licensed CPA firm, and is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms. For more information, visit www.mcgladrey.com, follow our Careers Blog, like our Facebook Careers page, follow us on Twitter, and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm.
It is the U.S. member of RSM International (“RSMI”), the sixth largest network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms worldwide, with offices in more than 85 countries and more than 32,000 people to serve clients’ business needs. The member firms of RSMI collaborate to provide services to global clients, but are separate and distinct legal entities which cannot obligate each other. Each member firm is responsible only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of any other party.
Our practice areas include:
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential
- Sr. Rates and Regulatory Consultant PowerPlan, Inc.
- Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Clients) PowerPlan, Inc. Houston