Pacific Rim Senior Relationship Manager - City of Industry, CA
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Great opportunity for a very senior Relationship Manager entrenched in the City of Industry market, bilingual Korean is a huge plus.
Increase the Bank's profitability by cultivating new business relationships. Maintain and develop customer relationships, new business, and periodic review of existing loan arrangements. Negotiate proper loan structures, selling the Bank's credit and non-credit products. Accept special projects in support of the team and community involvement. Maintain knowledge of corporate banking, credit and non-credit products, trust, real estate, treasury management and other bank functions. Maintain knowledge of accounting and financial principles, marketing and sales principles, credit analysis, economics and other bank functions.
Mandatory minimum qualifications - 7 years commercial lending experience 5 years financial sales experience 3 year managing a portfolio of clients Completion of a Commercial Credit Training Program
We have a 20-year verifiable track record of excellence and professionalism in helping accounting, audit and tax professionals leverage their careers.
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth