Internal Audit Analyst
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Where else could you leverage your previous experience to allow you to spend time working on projects in places like Europe, UAE, Russia, India, China, Australia…. and of course the US….
Yum! Brands is looking for talented people with prior experience in audit, accounting, financial planning or risk management roles who desire to join the world’s leading restaurant company in the Internal Audit function. The ideal candidate will be self motivated, knowledgeable, energetic and have a desire to make immediate and lasting contributions to Yum! on its “Journey to Greatness."
As a member of the Yum! Internal Audit Team you get the opportunity to examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s internal control processes around the world to ensure:
– Reliability and integrity of financial information;
– Proper safeguarding of assets;
– Compliance with applicable laws and regulations, company policies, procedures and plans which could have a significant impact on operations.
Audit is a perfect ‘entry’ point into Yum!. The networking and experience obtained in Audit have allowed previous Audit Analysts opportunities to move into a wide variety of roles within Yum! after completing their audit rotation. These opportunities range from Brand/Yum! Financial Planning, Strategic Planning, M&A, Financial Reporting, Treasury, Marketing, Information Technology….the list goes on.
The Audit Team at Yum! is focused on driving results and making a difference. If you want to work on a great team, see the world, learn the business and contribute to its success, we look forward to discussing our opportunities with you. We are looking for “difference makers" to drive the global Yum! business while having some fun along the way.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
Public Accounting Firm (preferably Big 4) – should have at least one promotion while with Big 4Prior experience managing people/projects very desirable
- Senior Financial Reporting Manager 8020 Consulting Burbank
- Vice Chancellor for Finance University of North Texas System Dallas
- Director EMF Architecture 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles