Business Analytics Manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Acts as change agent and workforce analytics champion that fosters an environment that optimizes the use of human capital across an $11B business entity. Provides strategic consultative services to West Division HR team and field HR teams to ensure short and long term organizational effectiveness. Develops awareness and influences strategic direction of human resources and business practices based on workforce analysis trends and data. Manage the implementation of programs and projects within HR that have significant impact on the business and/or the employees.
- Act as Change Agent and workforce analytics champion
- Develop analyses utilizing workforce trends and data that influence business leaders on critical business decisions
- Leverage Workforce Analytics to increase organizational effectiveness and performance
- Develop and lead change efforts for key HR Process Improvements
- Lead major HR projects that improve organizational performance and integrate HR policies and practices to support these initiatives
- Effectively collaborate with CoEs to enhance employee's lifecycle
- Partner with the Vice President, Human Resources - West Division to develop annual human resource plans aimed at driving business and HR objectives
- Partner with West Division Office HR Leaders to develop meaningful activity reports and analysis to confirm the value add of cross division activities
- Foster a collaborative work environment that creates an effective team oriented culture
Cable West Division
- Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the
interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies.
Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to
- Oversees, handles, and manages employee relations issues. Assists with
employee counseling, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain
efficient and effective services.
- Manages direct reports. Ensures compliance with state, local, and
federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and
programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job
evaluation, and performance management to ensure compliance with
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Demonstrated organization, quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
Extreme Excel skills and Access database knowledge needed for scorecard and analytics production.
PowerPoint presentation capabilities needed for presentation of analytics and recommendations to Division leadership
- Project management skills
- Customer service orientation (reliable, responsive, customer focused)
- Knowledge of the cable industry or related industry
- Ability to drive results (reliable, proactive, able to work effectively in a complex, fast-paced environment)
- Ability to build strong partnerships across HR and the Business
- Experience or interest in Human Capital problem solving - supporting a field organization with effective skills and competencies in employee engagement, employee relations, labor relations, organizational development, performance management, talent, workforce planning, diversity, leadership development, total rewards, and/or communication strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills
- Knowledge of current employment laws/regulations
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer
- Senior Financial Reporting Manager 8020 Consulting Burbank
- Vice Chancellor for Finance University of North Texas System Dallas
- Director EMF Architecture 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles