Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
The Tax Analyst will be responsible for assisting the tax department with a variety of domestic and international tax issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Prepare transfer pricing analysis and documentation in a timely manner for all intercompany transactions. Assist with Federal, state and local tax provision calculations, including schedule M analysis. Assist with preparation of Federal, state and local income tax returns. Prepare annual returns (Form 5500) for pension and retirement plans and Summary Annual reports. Prepare sales and use tax returns and in the interim analyze current processfor efficeny including consideration for outsourcing this process. Research state/local tax benefits and incentives to develop additional tax strategies.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
BA or BS in Accounting, Business or Finance; or Masters in Taxation; or JD with focus on Tax
2-4 years experience in Tax Prefer those on a CPA course of study or with a Masters in Tax or Law Degree Intermediate knowledge and experience of MS Excel Knowledge of various tax software packages preferred Experience working with SAP, Oracle or other ERP systems Experience in a multi-national manufacturing environment a plus Detail-oriented, self starter with strong communication and organizational skills Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment Must be able to hit the ground running to make an immediate impact. Ability to adjust to a flexible environment and consistently meet deadlines. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects. Excellent problem solving and research skills.
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
Detail-oriented, self starter with strong communication and organizational skillsAbility to multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environmentMust be able to hit the ground running to make an immediate impact.Ability to adjust to a flexible environment and consistently meet deadlines.Excellent written and oral communication skills.Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
Excellent problem solving and research skills.
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential