International Tax Manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Koch Companies Services, LLC is a services business to support the global affiliates of Koch Industries, Inc.
Roles / Responsibilities:
Excellent opportunity in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. This position is housed in the company’s corporate tax structure. The company’s corporate tax compliance team is responsible for all aspects of income tax compliance with respect to the global operations of the company including US tax return compliance for domestic and international operations, position management, and audit support. The Tax Manager will be a member of this team and through coordination with the regional tax and accounting teams will be responsible for the US income tax compliance for a specific set of entities.
* Manage US foreign compliance and reporting requirements for regional operations
* Coordinate reporting of business information to consolidations function
* Support Federal tax audits, as needed
* Track tax positions and their potential impacts on the company's compliance effort and effective tax rate
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential
- Sr. Rates and Regulatory Consultant PowerPlan, Inc.
- Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Clients) PowerPlan, Inc. Houston