Sr.Finance Manager-Las Vegas, NV
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Directs and/or manages the organization's budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis and reporting functions. Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, and presents relevant information to executive management. Monitors division, department or business unit's adherence to approved budgets. Develops, modifies and implements financial systems, financial operational specifications and controls, and policies and procedures. Manages the preparation and distribution of periodic financial statements for internal and external users. Ensures reports and disclosures comply with applicable governmental regulations, professional standards and organizational policies. All other duties as assigned.
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential