Senior Financial Analyst
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real
business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies
for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010,
Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Responsible for a variety of functions such as budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis, CAPEX viability (analysis of return on investment, net present value, lease/purchase, pay back).
May perform one or more of the following duties:
Prepares financial and business related analyses and research in areas such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investments.
Analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, financial trends and operating forecasts.
Performs financial forecasting, variance analysis of actual vs. forecast and reconciliation of internal accounts.
Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
Performs analyses and assists in recommendations on various treasury activities such as internal investment activity, external investments, banking relationships, cash management and investor relations.
Monitors and analyzes company cash position to cover cash commitments and cash forecasting.
Prepares materials for external security analysts, conducts lease versus
buy analyses and monitors company's cost of capital.
Prepare, review and present financials (including base case analysis and pricing) for new business prospects.
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential