Consulting - Senior Associate - Transaction Advisory Services Job
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
The Transaction Advisory Services - Senior Associate works closely with the managers and other team members to provide financial and operational analysis of US and international businesses for our clients. The Transaction Support Service Line offers our clients assistance with buy side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, and working capital assistance.
- Performs (as part of a team) financial and operational due diligence for clients who are acquiring businesses
- Participates in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis
- Prepares detailed financial analysis to help clients evaluate their acquisition decisions and financing requirements
- Uses various software tools as designated by the firm
- Interacts with the other functional areas of the practice including tax, audit and other consulting practices
- Assists in preparing proposals and engagement letters
- Represents the firm in community activities and professional association
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three years experience in an audit practice (or Transaction Support) of a national public accounting firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 30-40% overnight
- CPA certification
- Strong project management skills
- Evaluated as exceptional performer in current position
- Possess a good balance of strong audit skills and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to interact effectively with internal team members and external clients of the firm
- Ability to be a self-starter and to be confident when interacting with clients and asking questions
- Able to work within tight deadlines and take responsibility for getting the job done in a timely manner
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. By understanding what's important to you, we will create meaningful experiences that build upon your already rewarding career. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Learn why a career at McGladrey is the right decision for you. Set custom alerts through the McGladrey Talent Community to stay informed of job opportunities related to your interests.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.℠
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey & Pullen is a licensed CPA firm, and is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms. For more information, visit www.mcgladrey.com, follow our Careers Blog, like our Facebook Careers page, follow us on Twitter, and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Location Street Address: 100 International Drive Suite 1400
Region: Southeast Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: Yes
Relocation Eligible: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: MAMC7948
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm.
It is the U.S. member of RSM International (“RSMI”), the sixth largest network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms worldwide, with offices in more than 85 countries and more than 32,000 people to serve clients’ business needs. The member firms of RSMI collaborate to provide services to global clients, but are separate and distinct legal entities which cannot obligate each other. Each member firm is responsible only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of any other party.
Our practice areas include:
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth