Consulting - Regulatory Compliance Senior - Financial Institutions Job
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
At McGladrey we know tools and techniques go only so far in exposing risk to our clients. We know that our success depends upon the strength of our consultants. An environment sound in regulatory compliance exists through the input of experienced resources, abreast of the latest regulatory requirements.We are currently looking for a resource strong in regulatory knowledge with respect to credit unions and other financial institutions to join our Risk Advisory Consulting group at the Supervisor or Senior Associate level. You will work with clients of McGladrey and use your knowledge, expertise, and talent to provide value added consulting services to our financial institution clientele. The consulting engagements you will take part in will allow you to perform risk assessments relative to real estate lending, consumer lending, deposit accounts and Bank Secrecy Act compliance.
- Work individually or as part of a team to provide project execution on client engagements
- Contribute to strong client relationships through positive client support and sound expertise
- Demonstrate expertise in select area of functional specialty, preferably lending compliance
- Using proven tools and techniques, execute project deliverables in a manner congruent with our client's business objectives
- Up to 50% of overnight travel is required to job locations across the country
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of regulatory compliance issues
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related business field of study
- 4 to 6 years experience in regulatory compliance in the financial institution industry, preferably in the credit union industry
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. By understanding what's important to you, we will create meaningful experiences that build upon your already rewarding career. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Learn why a career at McGladrey is the right decision for you. Set custom alerts through the McGladrey Talent Community to stay informed of job opportunities related to your interests.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.SM http://jobs.mcgladrey.com/
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey LLP is a licensed CPA firm, and is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms. For more information, visit www.mcgladrey.com, follow our Careers blog, like our Facebook Careers page, follow us on Twitter and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Location Street Address: 515 South Flower Street, Forty-first floor
City: Los Angeles
Region: West Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: No
Relocation Eligible: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: Yes
Requisition ID: SWMC8660
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm.
It is the U.S. member of RSM International (“RSMI”), the sixth largest network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms worldwide, with offices in more than 85 countries and more than 32,000 people to serve clients’ business needs. The member firms of RSMI collaborate to provide services to global clients, but are separate and distinct legal entities which cannot obligate each other. Each member firm is responsible only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of any other party.
Our practice areas include:
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential