Consulting - Senior Associate - Technology Advisory Job
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
McGladrey currently has an opening for a Technology Advisory Consultant to join our Technology Advisory practice as a Senior Associate in our Fort Lauderdale, FL office. Our Technology Advisory Practice typically works with the executive leadership teams at our client locations, supporting a wide range of engagements. The engagement teams are typically responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or MIS
- A minimum of 4 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- A Team lead or Project Manager on at least one full cycle implementations
- Significant experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements: (a) ERP implementation (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft); (b) ERP security and control reviews; and/or (c) Project Management
- Identify and communicate project risks to project team and steering committee and work to develop mitigating action plans
- Define and analyze business requirements for a number of different types of engagements
- Present recommendations, findings and status to client engagement teams on a regular basis.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Must be professional, action oriented and a team player.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality, as well as ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Master's degree
- CISA, CISSP or CISM certifications, or the willingness to obtain in the near future
- PMP certification a plus
- Microsoft Project or SharePoint server experience a plus
- Strong facilitation and report writing skills
- Strong technical and data analytical skills
- Experience with enterprise software (ERP, Business Intelligence, Budgeting and Planning) strongly desired. Must have capacity to be functionally trained in various enterprise software products.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. By understanding what's important to you, we will create meaningful experiences that build upon your already rewarding career. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Learn why a career at McGladrey is the right decision for you.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.℠
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey & Pullen is a licensed CPA firm, and is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms. For more information, visit www.mcgladrey.com, follow our Careers Blog, like our Facebook Careers page, follow us on Twitter, and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Location Street Address: 100 NE Third Avenue, Ste. 300
City: Fort Lauderdale
Region: Southeast Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: No
Relocation Eligible: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: SEMC8534
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm.
It is the U.S. member of RSM International (“RSMI”), the sixth largest network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms worldwide, with offices in more than 85 countries and more than 32,000 people to serve clients’ business needs. The member firms of RSMI collaborate to provide services to global clients, but are separate and distinct legal entities which cannot obligate each other. Each member firm is responsible only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of any other party.
Our practice areas include:
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential