Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Grassi & Co. is now one of the nation's elite accounting firms. Ranked by Crain's New York Business as the 23rd largest accounting firm in New York and by Long Island Business News as the 7th largest on Long Island, we are a full-service tax, accounting, and business advisory firm. Headquartered in Jericho, New York, we also have offices in New York City.
We currently have a need for a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will have day-to-day supervision of various marketing activities, while supporting the Director of Marketing with initiatives throughout the firm. The Manager will also collaborate with the Director to support the efforts of the Practice Leaders associated with the firm’s Industry and Functional segments/practices.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Marketing and communications support across firm (industry/functional practice groups), including, but not limited to: articles (and newsletters), collateral, industry-focused research, toolkits, seminars/webinars, roundtables and presentations;
- Working closely with the Director to develop and maintain marketing budget for firm and industry practices; reconciling monthly to confirm that expenses are being captured correctly;
- Managing the RFP and RFI process, including the management and development of proposal responses and follow-up as well as other client presentations;
- Developing, Maintaining and updating firm marketing materials, including advertisements, practice brochures, customized materials, slip-sheets, etc;
- Maintaining and updating firm website and social media sites; including managing relationship with appropriate web service providers/vendors
- Managing advertising schedule and provide appropriate ads to production teams;
- Playing an active part in pursuits and account management teams, including managing maintenance of the firm’s opportunity pipeline and participating in priority account and other growth initiatives;
- Contributing to the development and dissemination of messaging to internal and external audiences;
- Collaborate with partners to develop presentations, advisory boards, roundtables and seminars, including the management of all logistics;
- Contributing to the development of the firm’s Public Relations strategy to include management and production of by-line articles, trade journal columns; development of relationships with local and trade business press; industry specific media outreach, etc;
- Oversee Marketing & Communications Coordinator’s development of the firm’s press releases,e-newsletters, award submissions, etc - performing mostly as Editor relative to content development;
- Assisting Director to provide strategic counsel and assistance in the development of business development plans for the Industry Practice Groups and the Marketing Department;
- Recommending strategies/tactics (e.g. events, seminars, speaking or writing opportunities) that will support the objectives of the firm, the partners and the firm’s practice groups;
- Collaborate with Director and Partners with regards to marketing event strategy and execution, including trade shows, firm hosted events, forums, etc;Seek out opportunities to build/enhance best practices for the department and the firm
Desired Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related field. Advanced degree, MBA, a plus.5-10 years of experience and minimum of 2 years relevant experience at manager level within a professional services environment. Candidate must be detail-oriented, self-starting, motivated and entrepreneurial; Have a track record of operating successfully at all levels; Be a team player and have people management skills. Have excellent communication skills – written and oral; Demonstrate a proven ability to work to tight deadlines, juggle multiple projects and deliver under pressure; Have experience drafting deliverables, including proposals and pitches, external marketing communications, articles, advertorials and business and client plans. Have a strong strategic business development focus; Have professional service firm experience, have Microsoft Office experience as well as web development and social media experience. Have experience with CRM databases (i.e. ACT) preferred.
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential
- Sr. Rates and Regulatory Consultant PowerPlan, Inc.
- Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Clients) PowerPlan, Inc. Houston