IT Manager Risk & Compliance Job
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
RPM-IT Risk Management Operations is seeking an experienced, highly motivated IT risk management practitioner. The ideal candidate will have strong strategic and integrative thinking skills as well as good organizational and communication skills to work with diverse business areas in the risk management space.
This role involves managing various aspects of risk and compliance management. This includes enhancing and implementing consistent frameworks, performing risk assessments and managing applications and customer expectations for delivery of products. It will be crucial for the candidate to apply business, technical and industry knowledge to assess business risk, identify key controls, and perform risk based testing of IT application controls.
- Accountable for the day-to-day implementation of risk management activities to ensure the delivery of quality and cost-efficient services to customers.
- Support enterprise-wide compliance with enterprise standards, processes and policies.
- Contribute to and implement appropriate risk management processes and practices for establishing a well-managed IT Application Control environment.
- Provide strategic insight towards developing and evolving the Risk and Controls function. Lead teams to enhance performance and achieve targets.
- Partner closely with platform managers to ensure appropriate awareness and execution of risk management processes.
- Partner with customers to understand needs and requirements to provide recommendations and improvements to processes, projects and services.
- Implement new compliance or risk initiatives sponsored at a corporate or division level
- Prepare for, coordinate, and respond to internal and external audits
- Create and disseminate reporting and metrics related to the risk environment.
- Identify and resolve problems impacting customers or resulting in a regulatory violation
Once a month travel to Richmond required.
- 3 Years experience in IT or Operational Risk Management
- 3 Years experience in Information Technology or financial services
- Bachelors Degree
- CRCM, CAMS, CISA, CIPP or Risk Management Certification
- 2 Years experience in IT Project management
- 2 Years experience in People Management
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Wilmington-New Castle-Wilmington Plaza (18222)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
At Capital One®, we put our vision of innovation in everything we do - from the products and services we offer to how we support our associates. The people who join Capital One are talented, motivated, and ready to make a difference. Combining those abilities with our resources, we can expect to do great things together.
Join Our Talent Community
Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your email and tell us a bit about yourself, and we'll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Portfolio Analyst, Valuation Confidential
- Sr. Rates and Regulatory Consultant PowerPlan, Inc.
- Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas Clients) PowerPlan, Inc. Houston