Sr. Manager, CRA Compliance Job
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
As a Community Development (CD) Senior Project Manager you are responsible for the full range of activities related to qualifying and documenting Community Development (CD) Lending, Investment and Service data. Other duties could include participating in the development of the performance context and self-evaluation reports.
You manage the collection and qualification of all CD activities, promptly identify weaknesses in CRA performance/processes, bring to the manager's attention, and actively engage in the creation of CRA procedures and process improvements. You act as a consultant to lines of business by providing training and advisory services which address CRA performance and other matters. In addition, you assist in gathering data and preparing for CRA examinations/audits, quarterly performance reports and annual CRA self-assessments.
With a mission to always be exam-ready, you ensure data and reports are current at all times.
- At least a Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years experience in auditing and / or document review
- MBA or other relevant Master's level degree
- 5 or more years experience in the Community Reinvestment field
- 2 or more years experience in the CRA compliance area as a bank examiner or working in an OCC-regulated Large Bank
- High level of technical knowledge of the CRA
- Very strong oral/written communication, and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to research and interpret data from various sources
- Ability to travel occasionally
Job: Community and Public Relations
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-McLean-Northern VA-McLean Campus (19050)
Other Locations:United States-Virginia-Richmond-Richmond-West Creek 7 (12077), United States-New York-New York-Mid Manh-Park Ave-870 (22870), United States-Texas-Plano-DFW-Plano People Center Bldg 1 (31061)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
At Capital One®, we put our vision of innovation in everything we do - from the products and services we offer to how we support our associates. The people who join Capital One are talented, motivated, and ready to make a difference. Combining those abilities with our resources, we can expect to do great things together.
Join Our Talent Community
Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your email and tell us a bit about yourself, and we'll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
- Senior Financial Reporting Manager 8020 Consulting Burbank
- Vice Chancellor for Finance University of North Texas System Dallas
- Director EMF Architecture 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles